A safari lodge also known as safari house in Zambia gives you accommodation that complements the African safari experience whilst at the same time giving you the comfort and luxury that many visitors expect during their vacation-the best of both worlds! Safari lodge accommodation available in Zambia are of various kinds, designed to cater for various needs. Zambia safari lodges are usually in remote areas typically within or next to a national park. You will enjoy the peacefulness and quietness of being in a safari lodge away from the noise and rush in the city. National parks near the safari lodge or those that have a safari lodge inside, gives you the luxury to explore nature's most amazing creations in Zambia.
Safari lodges in Zambia
Safari lodges in Zambia offer amazing accommodation to suit various preferences. Accommodation varies from self-catering villas, en-suite chalets to suites, depending on which class of safari lodge accommodation your interested in. There is a variety of accommodation packages to suite your needs and budget. Most rooms are spacious and fully furnished with a well-stocked mini-bar, digital satellite TV, WIFI and a direct dial telephone.
Zambian safari lodges are committed to provide visitors with superior accommodation enhanced by an impressive safari experience and personalised service in a friendly and relaxed environment. The goal is make you feel comfortable enough to feel like a family member. Staff are passionate and eager to please and will go an extra mile to ensure that you have an outstanding safari experience.
Types of accommodation available in Zambia's safari lodges include:
- Classic suites-are impeccably furnished with natural tones, luxurious textures and incredible comfort, creating a wonderful retreat. These rooms each come with an indoor bathroom and their own deck.
- Double luxury beachfront chalets-These chalets are ideal for couples, they each have a double bed, an outdoor waterfall shower, fans and power, with queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, lake views, balcony and patio, and outdoor shower.
- Standard en-suite chalets-These chalets accommodate four people and are set slightly back from the beach and feature twin single beds or double beds, fans and power points.
- Family luxury beachfront chalets-These have two double luxury beachfront chalets that share an adjoining lounge, making them ideal for a family. The rooms each come with a double bed, an outdoor waterfall shower, fans and power points.
Activities offered by safari lodges in Zambia include:
- Game drives-Game drives take place in open vehicles and is one of the most exciting ways to explore the area. A highly skilled guide will accompany you and inform you about the beautiful animals you will see. Game drives usually take place throughout the day (morning, afternoon, evening and after dinner).
- Wilderness walks-Wilderness walks are managed by an expert guide who will share exciting inside facts about the surroundings, easily rousing your inner wild side.
- Bird watching-As you go for a wilderness walk, this gives you an excellent opportunity to view the abundance of bird species. Carry binoculars in order to identify the different species.
- Canoeing-Canoeing offers you the privilege of viewing wildlife up-close as they glide through a river. A highly skilled guide will accompany you and inform you about the beautiful animals you will see.
Dining experience offered by safari lodges in Zambia
The dining experience in Zambia's safari lodges varies between butler serviced, white linen and the very best wines and champagnes, to self-service buffet and good wines. You'll find a great variety of interesting dishes prepared by experienced chefs. Usually there are no set meal times, with breakfasts, brunches and lunches prepared and served to suit the personal preferences of visitors. Delicious picnic meals and snacks can be ordered and packed for bush enthusiasts who are spending part of the day away from the safari lodge.
Dinner is a relaxed affair enjoyed with other visitors on the veranda-style dining area or under the stars. Alternatively an intimate dinner for two can be prepared on request, served on your own private veranda. Dinner consists of a choice of two starters, main course and desserts. Special arrangements can be made for guests who have their own individual preferences.
Avoid the crowd and enjoy an unforgettable, intimate Zambian safari experience at one of Zambia's amazing safari lodges. Embark on thrilling game drives to track wildlife, explore the bush with a knowledgeable guide, enjoy accommodation in a relaxed environment and much more!