Too many management assumptions are rooted in the outdated mindset that people are to be controlled. Management is important, critical even. Budgets. Timelines. Equipment. Inventory. All need management. Humans, every organization’s most precious asset—by degrees of incalculable magnitude—don’t need or want to be managed. But they do in fact need and want to be led.
The 7 Habits for Managers is built on the framework of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
Each Habit has been uniquely retooled to focus on managing oneself and leading others.
FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits for Managers workshop is an intensive application-oriented learning experience that focuses on the fundamentals of great leadership. This workshop gives both new and experienced managers a set of tools that will help them meet all of today’s management challenges including:
Participants in FranklinCovey’s The 7 Habits for Managers workshop will be able to:
1. Increase resourcefulness and initiative.
2. Define the contribution they want to make in their role as managers.
3. Manage performance through a balance of accountability and trust.
4. Give constructive feedback.
5. Improve team decision-making skills by embracing—even encouraging diverse viewpoints
Save 40% when you attend a 7 Habits for Managers Workshop on any of the dates below: