Four of the rooms are suites, each having a private plunge pool with deck or terrace, a lounge area, a bedroom and a bathroom with bath and separate shower. The honeymoon suite and family suite are open suites, which enables you to absorb the sights and sounds of the African bush fully. The Livingstone Suite and Stanley Suite are closed suites with a colonial interior that evoke the elegant era of Stanley and Livingstone. The Stanley doubles up as a family suite as it is two bedroomed; this coupled with the other offerings of the suite affords families some exclusivity.
The cottages, six in total, are all in safari style built with natural materials. Baobab is a closed cottage, but all other cottages,Birds Room, Zambezi View, Mukuni, Mosi-oa-Tunya and Victoria, have an open structure to enhance to your Zambian experience. All these cottages have a bath and shower with all the luxuries you might desire. From the deck or terrace you can enjoy the splendid views of the Zambezi Valley.
Stanley Safari Lodge's can advice arrange activities listed below:
· Guided tour of the Victoria Falls.
· A visit to Mukuni Village, an experience of the real Zambia & Livingstone Museum tour – for information about the Livingstone area (history, natural history and cultural) and also hosts a section on David Livingstone with many of his original letters on display.
There is an endless list of activities on offer in Livingstone which continues to grow. These you can prebook or book on arrival, some of which are below:
· Open top vehicles, affording you total 360 degree vision.
· Led by knowledgeable guides.
Boating , rafting & canoeing
· River safaris allow you to get up close with the wildlife.
· White water rafting is high on the list for any adrenalin junkie.
· Canoeing down the Zambezi River is an adventurous experience.
· Visits to a traditional Zambian market.