This year try their three-element compound broad spectrum herbicide TORNADO 30% OD to sweep all those undesirable broadleaf & grassy weeds out of your maize field to guarantee you a quality crop.
- It's a post-emergence herbicide used in Maize.
- It has a long-lasting effect without harming the desired crop.
- It has a fast herbicidal speed to quickly go to work.
- Its three-element active ingredient compound guarantees you a broad-spectrum approach to controlling broadleaf and grassy weeds.
** *Atrazine 20%* - provides a systemic selective control on annual grasses and broadleaf weeds before they even emerge in your maize field & protects your soil from erosion.
** *Nicosulfuron 3%*- will give a post-emergence selective control on broadleaf and grassy weeds while they are still in their seedling stage.
**Mesotrion* 7% - works fast to give you that contact & residual action on broadleaf and grassy weeds.
- All you'll need is 150mls in a knapsack & 1.5mls for a hectare to sort out those ludicrous weeds & so much in a litre.