Food. We love it. Dining out or grabbing a take away is one of life’s treats. But one of the biggest challenges for food lovers is how to…
Get a digital menu for your restaurant and attract more customers
Food. We love it. Dining out or grabbing a take away is one of life’s treats. But one of the biggest challenges for food lovers is how to choose where to eat.
So, we’re helping restaurants like you attract customers looking for places to eat with our new digital menu feature.
Look at The Royal Dil’s digital menu by clicking here.
- What if your potential customers could view your menu online?
- What if they could see a picture of each dish?
- What if they could see up to date prices?
Here’s what will happen when you get a digital menu on thebestofzambia.com:
- More people will get excited about your restaurant because, for the first time, they can see every starter, main, dessert and drink you have to offer!
- Your digital menu allows people to view your food from their phone or laptop without having to actually visit you. It exposes you to a new pool of customers; who don’t know about you; or who are not thinking about you at that point in time
- People can easily find the type of food and experience they want at the right price (you’ll attract the right customers because different restaurants have different price points and aim to attract different types of clientele)
One of the best ways to attract more guests to your restaurant is to show off your food and how much it is. We can help you do that.
Advertise on thebestofzambia.com for 12 months for K4,176 (including VAT). You’ll get:
- Every menu item listed with pictures, prices and descriptions
- Help and advice setting up your menu and content
- Free updates throughout the year
- A mini website on thebestofzambia.com
- In Zambia’s leading directory and powerful search results
- A place in the annual printed directory
- Proactive marketing support
Let’s work together to give your restaurant a powerful digital menu!
- Email, email@example.com
- Whatsapp, +44 7828 568224
- Local call, +260 978 394856