Tis’ the season of love and romance and many of you will be thinking about how to spoil your significant other on February the 14th. One…
The scent of love — perfume giveaway in partnership with Link Pharmacy
Win these two His n’ Hers 212 Surf perfumes by Caroline Herrera
Tis’ the season of love and romance and many of you will be thinking about how to spoil your significant other on February the 14th. One thoughtful gift idea that will keep paying dividends is fragrances.
Every time your spouse uses your gift of fragrance, they will be reminded of you and your romantic gesture, causing them to appreciate you even more!
Just in time for Valentine’s Day, in partnership with Link Pharmacy, we’re giving away these two His n’ Hers 212 Surf perfumes by Carolina Herrera!
To take part, go to this post on The Best of Zambia Facebook page and follow **ALL 3 steps** 1 winner will be picked after midday on Valentine’s Day, Friday, February 14th. Good luck!
How to choose the right perfume for your loved one
Many people might be nervous about buying perfume in case they get it wrong. But buying perfume for someone doesn’t have to be as hard as you may think. Here are three simple tips to get your perfume gift right:
- Start a conversation about their favourite perfume. Simply, complement how your partner smells, then ask them what they are wearing. This can ease into a whole conversation about their favourite perfumes and scents. They might mention specific perfumes or types of smells, like floral, light, deep or oriental. Take a mental note and surprise them with something they mentioned.
- Notice what perfume bottles are running low or sit empty. Replacing them is a very easy way of making your other half melt because of your attention to detail.
- Ask their Mum or best friend what their favourite fragrance is. If they’re not sure, send them on a mission to find out! You’ll score points with them for doing your research and you’ll get your choice of fragrance right.
Link Pharmacy perfume range
For specialist perfume advice and the best range of fragrances, go to Link Pharmacy’s Woodlands branch which has a designated perfumes section that is unlike any other Link Pharmacy branch. The Woodlands Mall perfume counter gives customers a luxurious experience when purchasing perfumes. It offers a variety of perfumes including Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and many more reputable fragrance brands. Note that this decicated perfume counter can be found on the 1st floor of Link Pharmacy in Woodlands Shopping Mall.
Terms and conditions of this Valentine’s Giveaway
- This giveaway will run from midday Tuesday, 4th February to midday Friday, 14th February 2020.
- Anyone within Zambia aged 18 or over can participate
- Staff members of thebestofzambia.com and Link Pharmacy can share the posts to their social media pages but will not be able to win the giveaway
- The winner will be randomly selected, announced and informed via Facebook by the 14th February 2020 so be sure to check back to see if you’re a winner
- The winner or a nominated person will need to pick up the prize at thebestofzambia.com offices in Kabulonga, Lusaka. Proof of ID will be required
- Photos of the winner receiving their prize will be taken and may be shown on our social media channels
- No purchase necessary
- Facebook is not directly involved in this campaign
- This giveaway is being run by thebestofzambia.com in partnership with Link Pharmacy
Find out more about Link Pharmacy here. Here’s to love and happiness this Valentine’s day and beyond!