Good quality products can also be 'green'. Ocean Ventures provides a wide range of superior flooring options that are eco-friendly.
EcoWood composite wood decking
EcoWood decking from Ocean Ventures comes in four types:
EcoWood decking is 45% PVC whereas other decking is usually around 30% PVC. This high polymer load ensures that protective coatings cover better.
Van Dyck residential and commercial carpeting
These carpets are ideal for residential carpeting, heavy commercial carpeting. Van Dyck also produces wall expressions and artificial grass. Van Dyck is a proud member of the Green Building Council of South Africa.
This product is used extensively worldwide and was the first wood laminate flooring in Asia to be given the highly prized Japanese Standard JIS F 4 Star Award. In addition, the Singapore Environmental Council has recognised it as a green (eco-friendly) product.
Benefits of choosing Inovar wood floors:
1. Superior water-resistant quality - The CoreGuard material used makes it the most water resistance laminate flooring you can find on the market. The Inovar factory has been recognised as the world's largest exporter of superior water-resistant laminate flooring. The core of Inovar wood flooring is made of CoreGuard hardwood fibreboard (HDF), a highly water-resistant material.
2. More durable and impact resistance - Inovar timberlines are manufactured from CoreGuard materials- making them strong, durable and long-lasting.
3. Solid product warranty - The Inovar floor has long been regarded as the market leader in laminate flooring and thus the company offers you a solid product warranty against staining fading and surface wear.
4. Extensively-used in many projects worldwide - Inovar flooring has been well – received by reputable developers and builders around the world. This is proof of a global quality standard that will give you peace of mind.
5. Commitment in R & D - Inovar invests heavily in R & D with a fully equipped R & D lab for quality testing as well as researching into new products. Inovar uses state of art German machinery and technology to produce a range of superior water-resistant laminate flooring that is also distributed worldwide.
Inovar luxury vinyl floor tiles
These are made primarily from polyvinyl chloride resins and plasticisers. These tiles emulate the natural beauty of slate, marble, travertine and wood. Inovar luxury vinyl tiles are anti-bacterial (the top layer is coated with nano-sized silver molecules that inhibit bacteria growth). They are also extremely durable due to a coating of nano-sized micro-ceramic glass beads on the next layer, and waterproof, making them ideal for bathrooms and kitchens. Affordable and attractive, these vinyl tiles are perfect for commercial spaces such as cafes, offices and passageways. They are easy to clean – use soapy water and a mop that is damp but not dripping.
Ocean Ventures' vinyl rubber interlocking tiles and mats come in black, grey, blue, red and yellow. Choose from studded, leather grain or checker plate.
Ramps and corners are available for smooth and bumpless transitions. Rubber flooring is ideal for sports and gym flooring, retail showrooms, schools, laboratories, canteens, workshops, home garages, vehicle inspection areas, factories, shower rooms, kitchens, sculleries and bars.
Ocean Ventures supplies and installs quality access floor systems from Germany. These are raised floors that provide an elevated structural floor above a solid substrate, creating a hidden passage for wiring, and mechanical and electrical equipment. Access floors are ideal for modern office buildings, computer rooms, control rooms and server rooms, training and research rooms, and construction areas. Once access floors are fitted, you will save long-term costs and time by avoiding the need for repeated dismantling of trunking and cable housing.
EcoWood decking – benefits
Van Dyck carpets – benefits
Inovar wood flooring – benefits
Inovar luxury vinyl floor tiles – benefits
Rubber flooring – benefits
Access flooring – benefits
Ocean Ventures offers the following timber products:
Structural timber is strong and dimensionally stable. It comes in two types – hardwood and softwood. Hardwood structural timber is ideal for bearers, joists, lintels and windows, while softwood (mainly pine) is perfect for wall frames and roof trusses.
Plywood comes in panels that are highly resistant to impacts, chemicals, and changes in environmental temperature and humidity. Plywood is a sheet material made of three or more thin layers of wood that are glued together with adjacent layers having their wood grain rotated up to 90 degrees to one another. Plywood panels have superior dimensional stability with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. Plywood applications include:
This type of wood is used for pouring concrete into molds. Shuttered plywood is constructed in such a way that it forms a mould which is weather resistant and will not stick to the concrete itself. It is also used for subfloors and as a covering where a high-quality finish is not required.
This wood panel product is manufactured from wood particles and a resin which is pressed and extruded. Melamine boards are resistant to fire and very tolerant to heat. The board is a very versatile material with a range of applications that include:
Medium-density fibreboard (MDF)
Designed and manufactured for a variety of purposes for both interior and exterior applications, MDF is made by breaking down hardwood or softwood residuals into fibres and combining it with wax and a resin binder. Applications include: